5.01.2011

Support Your Local Skatepark!

Yesterday was an AWESOME day!
The Ribbon Cutting Ceremony was held at my city's new/improved SKATEPARK!
This may not seem like that big of a deal to some of you, but in a town dominated recreationally by canoeing and fishing, it's a big deal. Trust.


I have always been a fan of skateboarding, even though I am far too accident prone to do it myself,
so it is really cool to see something like this being made available to the youth in my area!

(and it's nice to have somewhere new to shoot ;) ) 


Though I was not there in an "official" capacity as the photog for the event, I had a great time and got some even better shots! I also made some great connections and got invited back to shoot at "The Big Event" on May 28th!!!

I can't say enough how stoked I am about all of this. What I can say though is that I am SO happy that I am doing what I love everyday, and getting to showcase what other people love to do within that!
--Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment